Developed by Allan Savory more than 40 years ago, Holistic Management™ is a decision making process to ensure that all our actions are taken towards achieving what we want in terms of our land, our financial situation and our relationships with the people we depend on.
The one day introduction to the concepts will cover the essential elements of the Holistic Management™ framework. How applying the principles can help you take control of your situation, reduce reliance on external inputs and generally get more fun into your life.
The comprehensive 12 month training program (10 days of formal sessions) and more detailed 2 or 3 day workshops are available on all elements of Holistic Management™ on request.
- Define what you want, creating your Holistic Goal
- Making decisions to achieve what you want
- Understanding the four ecosystem processes
- How every decision we take impacts land health
- Tools we have available to manage land
- Planning to put it all together